Linkedin Lead Generation Services.
Leveraging LinkedIn Marketing
LinkedIn Social Selling
The Power Of Our Campaigns
How We Go About It
Nothing is the same as before. The world we live in today is moving at the speed of light and the way things are done is equally changing. The way marketing works has changed. It has moved from a lot of things to be a media thing. One medium that is now widely used for marketing all around the world is social media. Many of these platforms allow users to market themselves to the world.Using these platforms in a much more strategic manner can be a big plus for any business as it would be placing your brand in place for all to see.
How Our Marketing Strategy Works
- Find the right person (s) faster through the help of our advanced search filters.
- List out companies in the order of their priority using the evidence Yardstick (their size, their growth, revenue. Etc).
- Unearth new and more reasonable prospects that line up with your sales preference.
When it comes to writing the copy that gets responses, we would guide you to ensure you avoid all the pitfalls that are the efforts of many. For this to happen, your message must be:
Distinct: Avoid using industry clichés. They usually bore people. Instead, speak to your list in a language they understand, using terms they could relate with.
Short and Simple: Truth is nobody is interested in reading epistles, especially when it’s a private message. Your copy should be around 5-6 sentences. If not prospects would just nod while attempting to skim through phrases in your message. The best copies are short and simple. The shorter they are the better for you.
Proof Ridden: Talk is cheap, especially when it’s empty. We would create a message for your prospects that is full of proof. We know the prospects get messages every day. We would make yours stand out with proofs like mentioning the name of a big client you’ve worked for, some great feet you have achieved, amongst other notable things.
When we structure your copy this way, you can be certain to get a response from your prospects.
- A connection request followed with a copy that sells you.
- Free in mails to open profile accounts.
- Follow up messages to help sustain a conversation and nourish your relationships with your connections.